Internship Graduate It Support Intern At Summitech Computing Limited
Summitech Computing Limited – We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria.
Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Intern
Location: Ikeja / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers
- Configure CPU, memory and disk partitions
- Support staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems and resolve issues
- Perform daily backup operations, ensure all required file system and data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created and media is recycled and sent off as necessary
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Maintain data environment and monitor equipment
- Run software updates backups when requested
- Participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications
- Research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 0-1 year of experience as an IT Support staff or in a related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “IT Support Intern” as the subject of the mail.
54 total views, 1 today