Contract Graduate Trainee (cost Control / Procurement) At Infratel Africa
Infratel Africa – We are a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider and a key player in the provision of “RAN, backhaul and power as a service” across in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Owing to aggressive Africa expansion Plan, we require the services of young, smart and intelligent graduates to join our workforce in the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Cost Control / Procurement)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials/labour needed for the projects.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site/Account for percentage of completion.
- Follow-up on payment to contractors and subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Monitor project logistics
- Monitor general procurements of the company.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly reports.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND qualification in Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering – Cost control & Procurement.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the soft copy of their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
43 total views, 1 today