Part-Time Graduate Trainee, Information Technology (IT) Technician Recruitment
Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. MECA’s operations and activities in Africa is aimed at significantly increasing the number of farmers, entrepreneurial mindsets, technology transfer and enhancing technical skills in the region; development of workable regional strategies based on cultural; social and human capital preservation and bridging gaps between strategic partners and stakeholders at regional, national and international levels
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee, Information Technology (IT) Technician
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Task Complexities
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure & optimize compliance with company’s field operation policies using sophisticated software, systems and system security
- Monitoring, tracking and maintaining consistent surveillance over company’s equipment, machineries and property using high-end IT software, systems and system security.
- Preparing daily reports and reporting to the COO on activities of all company equipment, machineries and property monitored.
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improving office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Conducting regular system audits, software performance tuning and running regular checks on network and data security.
- Software performance tuning
- Software design and testing skill
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Possibly training junior staff
- Review and research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
- Identifying and assessing possible strategies to expand the currently existing operations structure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology, Computer science or any related field.
- 1-4 years proven experience as an IT Technician or any relevant position.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
25 total views, 1 today