Full-Time Graduate Trainee Program
An Engineering Company is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee Program.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Two-Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline (HND and above) in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Industrial Engineering, or Accounting/Finance/Marketing/Design
- All Engineering Applicants must have good proficiency in AutoCAD or Solid Works.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Software
- Must have a passion to learn and develop yourselves for a career in the company.
- Upon the successful completion of the program, you will join officially the Company Team and will be expected to commit Two (2) additional years as a Supervisor in the company. If you are not career motivated, please do not apply.
Application Deadline 14 April 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Enugu, Enugu State
Coronation Group is a leading African financial services platform, we have a wide range of distribution channels in banking, asset management, risk transfer and digital services. …
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
Lagos Date Posted: 2021-01-26 MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. We are hiring for ou…
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Port harcourt, Rivers Date Posted: 2021-01-26 Food Concepts, a Food & Beverage company, is hiring for its Management Graduate Trainee Program in Port-Harcourt, Rivers. Qualif…
24 total views, 1 today