Full-Time Graduate Trainee Programme at Pedabo
Date Posted: 2021-04-06
Pedabo, our focus is to provide top-notch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. We are hiring for our Graduate Trainee Programme in Lagos (Ikoyi).
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- First degree in Accounting, any social/management discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2021.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds.
- Mind blowing compensation and benefits.
- Oh, and a chance to think outside the Mega box.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 20th April, 2021.
30 total views, 5 today