Full-Time Group Account Manager At Precious Palm Royal Hotel
Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Account Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Group Account Manager that will be overseeing our various Accountants from our various subsidiaries such as our hotel, oil and gas, bank, bakery, water factory, diagnostic center, etc.
- Verifies Vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions and effecting payments as appropriate.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and prepare disbursements, obtaining authorization of payment.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow-up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform Account reconciliations.
- Manage a team of Account Receivable and Payable Officers and possibly the Credit Officers (in larger companies).
- Reconciliation of payments, bank and credit card accounts, foreign currency payments (if applicable).
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and accurately posted.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Train Staff
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Any other assignment as may be given from time to time.
- A minimum of a degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- Must have worked as a Group or Head of Accounts with at least 10 years experience
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Should possess Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills etc.
- A master degree will be a plus
- Must be a member of a professional body such as ICAN
- Must be a computer literate with accounting software experience
- Experience across oil and gas, hospitality, and bank is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: and cc. using the “Job title” as subject of the email
17 total views, 1 today