Full-Time Guest Relation Officer
We are seeking a Guest Relations Officer to provide top-notch customer service to clients of our hotel. As a Guest Relations Officer, you will be responsible to manage our Front Desk Department and deliver amazing customer service to our clients. You should communicate effectively with our clients and enhance their overall stay at our hotel.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Welcome guests to our hotel with a pleasing smile.
- Review arrival lists and records.
- Receive and take care of special guests.
- Answer the inquiries of clients on a timely basis.
- Assist the other staff members in preparing welcome folders for the guests.
- Give the required information about different areas of our hotel to the guests.
- Promote the services provided by our hotel.
- Foresee the needs of clients and ensure clients are satisfied with our service while residing at our hotel.
- Build a long-term association with the clients.
- Help clients with various tasks like arranging transport, providing supplies, etc.
- Address grievances issues and inform the Guest Relations Manager as and when required.
- Record all necessary data and information in the designated registers every day.
- Comply with health and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or a relevant field.
- 2 or more years of work experience as a Guest Relations Officer, Hotel Manager, or a similar role.
- Professional certification in Hotel Management will be a plus.
- Should be a customer-oriented individual with a good knowledge of hospitality industry standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time-management skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
50 total views, 1 today