Full-Time Guest Relations Manager
He/She will be an ambassador for the brand, and work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the seamless running of the reception and reservations department of The Corporate Lodge, geared towards positioning the hospitality business to a global standard, and in the process develop an unparalleled allure for the Estate by making it a preferred destination for an upscale and exclusive clientele for residential meetings, conferences, corporate retreats, and mid-sized celebratory events. We are looking to hire a seasoned guest relations Manager experienced at working with a diverse and high-profile clientele and building lasting relationships with customers to facilitate business goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop, Build and train a strong, efficient, and customer-centric front desk operations team
- Support team members in handling guest requests and inquiries to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times at the Welcome Center and Corporate Lodge reception desk
- Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests on the property for events or for general accommodations
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote services and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all the products and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards
- Maintain a good working relationship with Team Members in other departments (Banquets, Housekeeping, Spa, and Maintenance)
- Supervise operations of all leisure activities (paddle boat, bird watching, etc.)
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- High level of IT proficiency
Experience and Education:
- University Degree in business management or the humanities.
- Additional degrees or certificates in hospitality will be an advantage.
- Five years experience in a luxury hotel environment, two years at the supervisory level
- Good knowledge of Property Management System: Opera, Epitome, Delphi, Quickbooks, etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Basic accounting skills
Available to work when needed, including weekends and holidays.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
11 total views, 1 today