Part-Time Guest Service Attendant At Sky Rock Hotels
Sky Rock Hotels Limited – Our client’s hotel is a showcase of great art, a purveyor of privacy and a sanctuary of refined taste. It boasts of elegantly designed rooms, offering a boutique hotel experience of sophisticated style and quiet indulgence. Some of its facilities include a standard swimming pool, gym, restaurant, and bar.
To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Attendant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
You will handle guest arrival and departure procedures. You will handle the front desk functions as well as assist in the security and housekeeping duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Greet and create an environment where the guests will be welcomed in an appropriate manner and provide orientation to the guests related to suites and cabins and direct them to their rooms and ensuring that all their requests are duly satisfied.
- Resolve the questions put forth by the guests and provide all the relevant detailed information about the current activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Answer telephone calls and convey the messages correctly and promptly to the appropriate persons.
- Provide information regarding nearby tourist attractions and arrange for their transportation if necessary.
- Make sure that all the rules and regulations are followed by guests and to issue bills accurately and promptly.
- Cash in every opportunity where the sales of the hotel can be maximized.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you should be updated about the current policies and facilities that will be provided by the hotel to the guests.
- You will make sure that all documents have been filled properly and that the check out procedures are performed in a friendly and cooperative manner and by adhering to the rules and regulations of the hotel.
- You must have strong communication skills and excellent listening skills as well.
- You should be able to remain cool and calm even under pressure situations and should have excellent customer handling skills, as you need to deal with a diverse range of people.
- You must have multitasking ability and have an ability to comprehend and follow the given instructions.
- You must be cooperative and must be able to provide valuable help to guests.
- Strong sales and marketing skills will definitely prove to be an advantage.
- You must be physically fit. Useful relevant experience in the hotel industry is essential. You must have practical computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
32 total views, 1 today