Full-Time Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Shift Brewer
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Brewer
Ref No: JR1047174
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Worker Type: Regular
About the Role
- This role works too deliver value, through management of personnel and assets, quality products for packaging, while achieving or exceeding the business targets for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Morale (SQCDM), as defined in the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Enforce the company’s standards of health, safety and environmental practices, the protection of personnel in brewing as well as the protection of the company assets.
- Ensure that all products are produced to optimum Key Performance Indicatiors (KPI’s) (target volumes and specifications with best possible quality, efficiencies, and cost).
- Leverage lean principles and continuous improvement methodologies to control cost of operation by minimizing process waste, maximizing extract levels and taking appropriate actions to reduce monthly expenses on fixed and variable costs.
- Manage situational, systemic and strategic activities through formal Tier (1-3) reviews.
- Collaborate with customer services in ensuring that all raw materials received for use meet quality specifications before use.
- Contribute to manpower development by identifying training needs, and participating in the actual training of the staff..
- Manage end-to-end process controls to deliver liquid quality in spec following Brand Technical Manual specifications.
- Deliver zero beer outage to the packaging lines.
- Ensure all SAP data are keyed in timely and accurately.
- Drive process delivery on 100% adherence to Diageo Way of Brewing standards.
- Deliver good hygienic practices to guarantee asset care of plants & machinery within the department.
- Honours Degree in any of the Physical / Biological Sciences / Chemical Engineering
- Should hold International Brewing Diploma qualification, preferably to Diploma level, have a detailed knowledge of brewing processes and be in touch with developments in Brewing Best Practice.
- 5 years’ experience in Brewing or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 22000 and 14001 policies and procedures is required
- Strong management and coaching skills, and able to apply principles of change management.
- Strong ability to manage budget and cost – able to analyse financial and technical data as required and take the necessary consequential steps in his span of control.
- Be skilled in the normal business software tools of the modern working environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
135 total views, 1 today