Full-Time Haptik – Senior Account Executive
Out and out Hunter role.
The focus is on the Indian market
The role is split between Large Enterprises (Greater Than 500 cr) and emerging enterprises (Less than of equal to 500 Cr)
This will be a Work From Home Role
What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 200+ member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are building bots for all sizes, big and small – come and join us!
We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients. We are looking for a – Senior Account Executive- to believe in this mission and lead the engineering aspects of bot delivery.
What will you do every day?
You will be hunting for new enterprise prospects who fall within the target segments for Haptik. You will create value by realising the synergies into tangible business impact for enterprises by deploying AI applications. You should be someone who loves software and can communicate its impact with ease to customers of all kinds. You should be someone who cares deeply about clients and is a master of follow-throughs and sales closures. We expect the sales manager to nurture all inbound leads and identify the right opportunities where Haptik’s advanced conversational AI solutions can benefit the clients. Your ability to solution and identify the right product fit that addresses the client’s problem will differentiate you from the rest.
This position reports into the AVP Sales.
While you know how to work hard, you also know how to have fun at work and make friends with your colleagues.
Ok, you’re sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
– Manage and own all inbound leads that come via various channels.
– Evaluate sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India. Expand market penetration and grow the profits.
– Put Product / technical knowledge to commercial use and prepares estimates and tenders in accordance with sales and pricing policy.
– Drive high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the business.
– Identify new sales opportunities in newer markets and verticals and prospect clients via social, cold calling or other mechanisms.
– Prepare sales proposals, RFPs, agreements to ensure timely sales closures.
– Demonstrate high account management standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Responsible for working closely with product and sales teams to develop all collateral such as sales decks, one-pagers, technical documents, etc.
– Represent the company across industry events and conferences.
– 4+ years experience in B2B Software Sales or related field.
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, MBA a plus.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
– Requirements is such a strong word. We don- t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you- ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik :
– On a roll : Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
Great team : You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
– Great culture : The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
– Huge market : Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
– Emerging technology : We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
– Great customers : Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
– Impact : A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don’t care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
26 total views, 1 today