Full-Time Head, Administration At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Administration
Ref No.: HADM
- Maintain the organizations administrative policies and procedures manual, manage and coordinate all aspect of facilities implementation and Admin support services within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Develop a comprehensive fleet and procurement management strategy to improve asset utilization, purchasing processes, contract tenders and quality assurance within an organization.
- Ensure the organizations compliance with applicable health, building, zoning safety licensing and certification requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all activities relating to the provision of general logistic support services to include Travel and protocols, freight and courlar services, housekeeping and janitorial services,
- Co-ordinate the planning, execution and monitoring of building construction projects and renovations of office buildings,
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPM & HRBP etc.) will be added advantage for Head, Human Resources.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Facilities Management, Project Management, Fleet Management, Power and Utilities Engineering/Management.
- Proven track record in development and implementation of strategic management, operational review and project management.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
74 total views, 1 today