Full-Time Head – Agent Acquisition At Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our member company in the Lottery and Online Gaming Company Sector is urgently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidate to fill the role below.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Agent Acquisition
Employment Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a national distribution network.
- Hands-on supervision of a 100+ person field sales and operational support team across various regions, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets.
- Implement market competitive strategies/activities and respond to competitors offering in order to manage Agent activity.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives to drive product uptake
- Tracking and reporting Agents’ performance to critical stakeholders and regulators as at when due
- Develop and review Agent training manual/materials to reflect the dynamic requirements of the business.
- Identify training needs of the agents and coordinate the implementation of training interventions nationwide.
- Review analysis of national marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and recommend future product development.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of digital products and services nationwide.
- Render periodic reports and recommendations on agent’s performance.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND qualification with Master’s Degree as added advantage
- 10 years’ experience active in Business Development and at least 6 years in core Agent acquisition.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, ability to lead cross organizational teams and to delegate responsibilities.
- Solutions-oriented when dealing with clients, team members and internal department.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and partner with internal and external customers.
- Able to assume a leadership role within the department and act as a mentor to team members.
- Proven results in building relationships, developing account strategies, driving change and growing revenue within assigned strategic accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of account management and customer service strategies.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly responsive in meeting agent’s need’s and timelines.
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external customers.
- Display professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work under pressure.
- Must be able to perform independently and collaborate as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
40 total views, 3 today