Full-Time Head Business Development
A dynamic transaction advisory firm focused on creating innovative solutions to specialized and structured finance projects in the Real Estate & Hospitality industry needs a seasoned Business Development Professional to head the Unit. Each engagement is custom-tailored to ensure Accuracy, Independence, Consistency, and Accountability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
S/he shall lead the team saddled with the responsibility of business analysis and development.
1. Business development
2. Analyze investment opportunities and projects.
3. Conduct a scientific investigation to identify new markets/business opportunities and customer needs
4. Making recommendations on investment decisions/ Viability of projects based on extant investment decision techniques such as IRR and NPV using the DCF Model
5. Preparation of Feasibility reports and Investment/Project Memorandum required for the execution
6. Conduct of Risk Analysis and Risk Allocation required for the achievement of the project outcome
7. Determination of optimal funding mix, sources, and consummation of funding deals, i.e., debts and equity
8. Ensure prompt project funding and repayment.
9. Ensure fast and efficient execution of investment/project (i.e., debt repayment and redemption of equity as may be applicable)
10. Manage relationships with our clients, investors, debt providers, and other critical stakeholders
11. Render periodic reports on investment/project status at the agreed interval
12. Give presentations on behalf of the company to stakeholders and others as may be required
13. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Environmental Sciences, or any related field.
- Post Graduate Degrees and Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Five to seven years post qualification experience, which should include:
- Demonstrated knowledge and success leading business and strategy development
- Good knowledge of business products and value propositions in a built environment (this will be an asset)
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong project management skills
- Robust financial analysis and modeling skills
- Good IT knowledge, which includes Microsoft Office, databases, and Project Management systems.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to give adequate attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas, proposals, and concepts confidently.
- Excellent people/relationship management skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues, business partners, and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with competing demands, prioritize tasks, plan and move decisively when necessary to meet timelines, and instill in others similar skills and values.
- Self- starter and self-directed with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Flexible with adaptable attitude and determination to succeed
- An enthusiastic and confident team player with excellent work ethics.
Offers and Benefits
They include, but not limited to the following:
- A professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- An excellent in-house competencies development program
- Competitive remuneration commensurate to the position (fixed and variable)
- Competitive employee’s benefits.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
32 total views, 1 today