Full-Time HEAD CHEF
Our client helms from the Hospitality industry and seeks to hire a head chef who will be Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation, and flavor for the Resort and Lounge
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process.
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer.
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes, ensuring variety and quality
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking, and ordering
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guideline
- Being responsible for health and safety
Being responsible for food hygiene practices
- Excellent knowledge of all sections
- Ability to produce excellent high-quality food
- Good oral communication
- Team management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
15 total views, 1 today