Contract Head, Human Resources At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Reference No.: HHR
- Develop and implement a robust organizational development and people strategies.
- Develop and execute a manpower plan through collaboration with other department managers.
- Establish and sustain an all-inclusive performance management and reward system.
- Develop and execute career management and succession strategy.
- Develop and sustain employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Develop and ensure compliance with robust human resources policies and promote employee engagement initiatives. Employee Relations and management of external agencies/bodies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPM & HRBP etc.) will be added advantage for Head, Human Resources.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience and 5+ years as Head of Human Resources in a renowned orgartisation.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and development.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
185 total views, 1 today