Part-Time Head, Ict At A Financial Company – First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a fast-growing Finance House is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, ICT
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for managing the company’s hardware, software and computer networks while providing both strategic and operational support to the business across the spectrum of all ICT related operations.
- This spans liaison with ICT vendors, database management, network infrastructure, system functionality, regulatory compliance and leadership of other ICT personnel.
- Database management, system and cyber security management
- ICT performance review, management and reporting
- Organisation-wide ICT project management
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of ICT hardware and software
- Assess system/software performance and recommend improvements
- Resolve ICT issues escalated by users (internal/external)
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Monitoring network infrastructure, troubleshooting system issues and management of network administration
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
- Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems
- Communication and interpretation of product ideas to software developers
- Monitoring of design, development and implementation of ERPs/software or applications
- Manage ICT related contracts with vendors (e.g. development platforms, telecommunication companies, password managers) and software licenses.
- Develop, design and review of ICT policies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines from any recognised institution
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years spent as Head of ICT Management in a Finance Company/Financial Services Sector.
- The ideal candidate should be a member of relevant & recognised professional bodies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Head, ICT” as the subject of the mail.
39 total views, 1 today