Full-Time Head, Information Technology
The Head, Information Technology will be in charge of the Information Technology and deployment of the Fintech Software App that will help us to position our products and services in the hand of every mobile-enabled client. He reports to the MD.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Direct the design, development, and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solutions.
- Manage and support the Fintech Application App and the MFB Accounting Software.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT controls are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services of the entire organisation.
- Scrutinize, approve and maintain relationships with software vendors and telecommunication companies.
- Prepare and implement IT annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ability to exploit existing and new technologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and administrative functions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
69 total views, 1 today