Full-Time Head, Legal and Compliance – FinTech
Our client is a multinational FinTech company. They are looking to bring onboard an experienced Head, Legal and Compliance.
Your role will be to ensure that the Company is compliant with all local laws and regulation while on its journey to create the first of it kind for emerging markets.
- Ensuring compliance with local law and regulations for all products regarding KYC/AML requirements,
- Ensuring compliance with others 3rd party regulations
- Working with product teams to provide clear recommendations for the do’s and don’ts in building and maintaining our lending and banking products.
- Managing licensing processes for the firm,
- Managing other legal matters for the firm in the wider sense as long as falling under compliance,
- Advising the business on any anticipated legal and compliance risks when entering into business arrangements with partners, suppliers, agents and customers.
- You have at least 10 years cumulative legal/ compliance experience,
- You have a significative experience working in fintech (preferably in the lending sector),
- You have experience working in private practice in the financial services segment,
- You have experience working with KYC/AML requirements in Nigeria,
- You have experience working with regulators, especially CBN,
- You have legal experience in drafting and managing contracts.
- Qualified to practice in Nigeria is required (LLM is a plus)
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today