Full-Time HEAD OF ACCOUNTS
- Review of the Firm’s present accounting and tax systems, advise on appropriateness/efficiency of same, advise and set-up of efficient systems;
- Supervise and manage the day to day accounting operations of the retail store to ensure smooth running of business operations.
- Oversee and record import/purchase of goods and commodities for sale in the retail store.
- Ensure all necessary controls and processes are enforced in the day-to day operations of the company.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
- Prepare management accounts/reports and render statutory returns.
- Prepare financial reports, perform account reconciliations and general audit
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, and assist with audit preparations
. * Identify the current inadequacies in the financial transactions/accounting system of the company and proffer solution.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure;
- Meeting and interviewing clients with respect to billing;
- A good University first degree / HND is required in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Professional Qualification (ACCA, ICAN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working as an accountant.
- Retail Banking Experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies’ taxes and general business financial conditions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Good team spirit skills.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Application closing date 17th July, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
46 total views, 1 today