Full-Time Head of Finance Job at Hybrid Consult
Hybrid Consultant Limited – We are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology and outsourcing services. Professional Services firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa. Our goal is to partner with our clients to make them truly world class organizations. HYBRID CONSULTANT have global experience and are committed to building the capabilities of the region. In addition, HYBRID CONSULTANT also possesses key global affiliations and working relationships with some of the world’s leading organizations in the areas of Project Management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Finance
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of accountants
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance,or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
65 total views, 1 today