Part-Time Head Of Information And Communication Technology At Teamace Limited
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Information and Communication Technology
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our head of information technology you will coordinate the activities of the ICT department and ensure alignment of ICT strategy with strategic goals.
- Oversee the articulation and implementation of the ICT departments strategy
- Prepare ICT departments annual budget and monitor it’s implementation
- Provide guidance and leadership support in the execution of the ICT department functions
- Establish and enforce ICT policies and procedures with a view to identifying improvement opportunities.
- Drive interdepartmental synergy and collaboration to facilitate effective and smooth running of the department.
- Manage network architecture and Communication infrastructure and facilities in support of the organizations interconnectivity objectives and requirement
- Coordinate and manage the planning, deployment and utilization of network software and hardware.
- Monitor Vendor compliance with (SLAs) service level agreements and proactively engage vendors to resolve any identified issues.
- Coordinate the documentation of periodic management reports on the activities of the department and coordinate the ICT steering committee meetings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 2 years managerial role experience in the financial services landscape, e-commerce platform, betting and lotto will be an advantage
- Appreciable knowledge of relevant enterprise application and operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of network architecture, design and management, LAN and WAN management, network security, data networks and global leading practices In information management
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX, Full stack, Big Data Analytics, Java Script, web development Skill Node.js
- Experience in betting Company, Lottery Space, E-commerce Space, is a must.
- Good Project Management Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
34 total views, 1 today