Full-Time Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank, NG
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and are rolling out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 3,000,000 micro-loans and give more than 7,000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised over USD 15m Venture Capital to support a stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Risk & Data Science and Operations – and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions!
Start with the client 📊
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Own, don’t rent 💥
We strive for ownership and don’t rest until what we own is accomplished
Scientist mindset 👩🔬
We solve large challenges, break them into small pieces, make well reasoned conclusions
Churn 9-5 🎯
Work should is something we love and embrace * that we measure in tasks achieved, not hours completed
Fly High – Fly Low 🙌
We fly high to make big and bold plans – strategize
We fly low and put our hands in the dirt to ensure the detailed high quality output of us and those that we manage
We value execution speed and making decisions with 70% of the available data and a 30% margin of error over 100% accuracy and being blocked by over-analysis
Direct Feedback 🤝
We don’t carry frustration with us but give direct feedback to our colleagues regularly to make sure we all improve and get better
Radical Focus 🔎
Our mantra is to start with the question, “What should not be done this week to increase the focus on the things that really matter
The FairMoney Neobank is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & Growth to be at the front line of driving user acquisition, engagement and retention for its mobile based banking product.
If you have the below skillset & qualities and are eager to join a group of fellow missionaries who are disrupting the financial services industry in one of the last remaining frontiers of the world where technology has not been utilised to its maximum potential to boost financial inclusion: AFRICA, please reach out to us:
Desired Skill Set & Qualities * You have a high proficiency in quantitative analyses, influencing with data (e.g. funnel, cohorts, segments, benchmarks), building business cases, and communicating data-driven insights to analytical as well as non-analytical audiences
- You create a strong performance marketing strategy & then follow-up with flawless execution & optimisation to achieve key business KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels. This entails managing budgets and running unconventional, creative & cost effective campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong RoI and efficient CAC with extra ordinary high levels of retention & engagement which leads to a higher user LTV
- You do not believe that “one size fits al. To that, you create different user segments and then test different value propositions/positioning for across different channels to find the best “point of view” to introduce our product to each target group.
- You don’t hesitate to write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- You easily & articulately communicate in a written & spoken form & know how to tune your communication basis the audience (C-level vs. Investors vs. day to day stakeholders).
- You help drive weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- You bring product and market feedback back into the organisation to identify opportunities and recommend solutions including new product opportunities, product enhancements, channel mix and go-to-market strategies
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners (e.g. Design, Research, Risk, Marketing, Product, Operations, Analytics) to get their point of view as an input into the marketing startegy
- What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data, but are not satisfied with just publishing fancy dashboards: You actually love implementing changes based on those findings instead so that we deliver on the key business results.
- You are a hustler with a strong entrepreneurial streak and a creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native. They have a get-things-done attitude & wants to work in a fast-paced environment along side a bunch of passionate missionaries
- You have built & led a team of content marketers, growth executors & brand marketers. But this does not stop you from getting you hands dirty and getting in the weeds
- Despite all of the super powers, you have no chip on the shoulder & are fun to work with.
You should have…
- About 8-10 years of performance marketing & growth experience with proven success in building high traffic & high audience engagement/retention based consumer facing products in emerging markets
- Prior experience building mobile first neobanks and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance)
- Screening call ~30 minutes with our HR & Talent Manager;
- Technical assessment ~100 minutes;
- Technical Interview – Round 1 ~90 minutes;
- Business Discussion ~60 minutes with Rohan, our CPO;
- Culture-Fitment discussion ~45 minutes;
- Offer discussion ~45 minutes with the Talent Manager.
View & Apply
84 total views, 1 today