Full-Time Head Of Operations (experienced) At Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations (Experienced)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations activities on a daily basis
- Maintain a highly motivated, skilled and trained workforce with operations
- Ensure that all activities and process undertaken by operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Ensure technical, banking and operation policies are efficiently and appropriately achieved
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Vault balancing
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations – Account Services, Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Treasury Operations – FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- To establish and maintain appropriate management of treasury liquidity position of the company at every point in time
- To ensure that loan account debit position is reduced to the barest minimal for reduced loan interest at the end of the month
- To coordinate instant transfers to various company bank account to meet disbursement needs
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- To demonstrate and /or develop a proactive “change the Bank mindset”
- To ensure deliverables of team assigned
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
158 total views, 1 today