Full-Time Head of Sales
Our client is a payment infrastructure servicing a wide band of businesses making local and international payments. They are looking to attract an experience Head of Sales.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Build a pipeline of prospective partners, and then aggressively pursue the highest value relationships to close.
- Sell our APIs to High Volume Merchants (HVMs), medium-level merchants and institutions and collect APIs from all banks/fintechs and other strategic partners for a more robust infrastructure.
- Deep understanding on how to create a new business offering from scratch via different forms of partnerships, and strategic investments while keeping a laser focus on revenue, profitability, and market share growth.
- Understanding the industry, business, and/or technology trends and competitor strategies to make effective decisions and compromises.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the company so as to provide knowledgeable support to top clients and potential partners both externally and internally.
- Collaborate with other teams to make negotiations on behalf of the business to relentlessly deliver solutions that will serve evolving customer needs and drive an exceptional customer service culture.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products and services and be able to advise on them.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business and implement sales strategies that will further drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Provide leadership over the sales team and develop targets for the department, examine growth opportunities and take responsibility for the department’s performance against set targets.
- Work closely with the Product and Operations team to translate relevant data and insights to actionable strategies that will drive sales and lead to achievement of targets.
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a Sales Manager, Business Development Officer or similar role experience in a B2B environment, financial services or banking industry.
- Deep first-name basis relationship and connects with heavy influencers in the financial industry.
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- Strong business knowledge with the ability to develop and execute business strategy and plans.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients and an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Great written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as good presentation skills.
- Proven understanding of the Fintech space and the disruptive opportunities being created.
- Solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations.
- Finally, someone with the ability to sell water to a drowning man!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Sponsored and Tailored trainings
84 total views, 1 today