Full-Time Head Of Sales And Marketing At Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate, often described as ‘West Africa’s best kept secret’, is a beautiful, luxury community nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood about 35km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Sales and Marketing at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate will be expected to define and implement the sales and marketing strategy for Lakowe Lakes Hospitality Limited
- The overarching objective is to enhance guest satisfaction and provide strong sources of revenue generation.
Core Responsibilities And Key Result Areas
- Set overall strategy for sales and marketing of individual projects (which channels to use, lead management, etc.) with senior management
- Define the target customers’ segmentation
- Incorporate market and competitor knowledge into sales strategies including pricing structure and product positioning through internal and external sources
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place
- Review the Strategic Alignment Review (STAR) report, competitive shopping reports and uses other resources to maintain an awareness of the hotel’s market position
- Attend sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy
- Research competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share
- Suggest innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
External And Internal Client Relationships Management:
- Develop strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand / product awareness
- Develop and manage internal key stakeholder relationships
- Develop strong community and public relations by maintaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and client events
- Execute exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and monitoring their satisfaction before and during their event or visit
- Serve the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to Lakowe Lakes
- Gain understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program / event
- Function as the leader of the property’s sales department
- Develop sales goals and strategies and verifies alignment with the brand’s business strategy
- Execute the sales strategy in order to meet individual booking goals for both self and staff
- Verify that the Sales team leverages on Mixta Nigeria’s Client’s Database to full potential
- Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to monitor compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements
- Partners with Human Resources to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market
- Creates effective structures, processes, jobs and performance management systems are in place
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports, aligns performance and rewards, addresses performance issues and holds staff accountable for successful results
- Forecasts talent needs and manages talent acquisition strategy with Human Resources (HR) to minimize lost time due to turnover
- Maintains an active list of the competition’s best sales people and executes a recruitment and acquisition plan with HR
- Supports tools and training resources to educate sales associates on winning catering solutions
- Champions leadership development and workforce planning priorities by assessing, selecting, retaining and developing diverse, high-caliber talent that can lead the organization today and strengthen the leadership bench for the future; continues to upgrade the sales & marketing talent; works with HR to anticipate future talent needs based on business growth plans
- Identifies, trains and mentors group sales associates; utilizes all available on the job training tools for associates
- Transfers functional knowledge and develops group sales skills of other discipline managers
- Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues
- Manages the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
Educational Requirements and Experience
- A good first degree in Business sales and marketing or hospitality management
- Possession of a Post graduate degree in Business Administration or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Membership of a professional Sales or Marketing Institution or any recognized hospitality association.
- Knowledge of Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of Revenue Management strategies.
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Ability
- Meeting Management
- Report Writing
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Strategy
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
57 total views, 1 today