Full-Time Head Of Sales At A Reputable Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Reporting Relationship: Managing Director
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the Bank’s customer base.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability targets.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behaviours to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- A good First Degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
- Annual Gross – N4,328,266.91 + Attractive Commission On Sale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
11 total views, 1 today