Full-Time Head Product Development Manager
The candidate will be responsible for product development, rolling out new products and features with a focus on payment and channels, increasing wealth, and growing business. This individual will lead product launch strategies to grow and increase market share through customer polling, research, manage and continually improve existing product features to ensure the product meets performance goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, fill product gaps and generate ideas that can grow market share, and /or improve the customer’s experience in order to drive growth.
- Analyze customer feedback/research (user experience feedback) to identify underlying product issues and advise features/strategies to remediate.
- Capitalize on user experience and bringing them to scale.
- Responsible for defining, grooming, and prioritizing product backlogs (requirements), creating actionable user stories for the development team, accepting completed user stories (fulfilled by the development team), in accordance with pre-defined criteria and business objectives.
- Collaborate with technology to develop and release products, and work with analysis teams in recommending research required to obtain critical market information.
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of initiatives.
- Incorporate emerging solutions and technological advancements in the new and existing products.
- Act as brand ambassador capitalizing on consumer behavior trends.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies based on their impact on customers and translating strategies into tangible actionable results.
- Take an active role alongside the marketing team to drive product launches and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- 5 – 8years years of experience in product management in financial services and fintech.
- Previous experience in product development is essential.
- Previous working experience leading a product team in the payment, payment technology, banking, digital banking, or start-up space.
- Good understanding of technology, APIS, and apps
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and testing tools
- Familiarity/ technical knowledge in software development
- Use of agile framework
- Decision making using data
- Strong academic record (first and/or postgraduate degree from a top tier university)
- Product management- Vision, strategy & roadmap
- Relationship building
- Customer advocacy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Personal drive & curiosity
- Leadership & influencing
- Stakeholder management
- High execution
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
21 total views, 1 today