Full-Time Head, Strategy
Our client is looking to hire an experienced individual for this position. The job holder will coordinate the Group’s strategy development process, engage relevant parties to facilitate alignment of operating company strategies with group strategy, and monitor performance in line with agreed group and operating company strategic priorities, targets, and scorecards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 12 years
- Champion group strategy formulation and coordinate the annual strategic planning process.
- As custodian of the group’s corporate strategy, solicit input from the update and inform stakeholders on the group’s strategy and make amendments where necessary in response to changing business conditions.
- Coordinate the process of conducting periodic environmental, competitor, market, and peer benchmark analysis so as to help the group identity opportunities and manage risks.
- Champion the development of the group balance scorecard to manage strategy implementation and ensure alignment of operating company scorecards to group strategy.
- Supervise the development of a framework for group-wide strategic planning and budgeting to facilitate end-to-end planning by cascading execution plans into annual budgets.
- Monitor and recommend steps that will guide the alignment of operating company strategies and business plans with group strategy
- Facilitate the identification, definition, and synergy realization opportunities and targets and track performance against defined targets
- Analyze and review the group’s and subsidiaries’ financial and operational reports and develop reports on its performance against budget.
- Review subsidiaries strategy implementation reports and evaluate performance vis a vis Board strategy plan
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of the group and subsidiaries’ performance vis a vis peer on a periodic basis.
- Managing corporate and business unit performance
- Facilitate the conduct of group earnings at risk assessment vis a vis the annual budget i.e for operating companies and the holding company.
- 12- 15 years experience in strategy or management consulting. A background in the financial services industry is an added advantage.
- A first degree preferably in a numerate field.
- Additional professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Strategy Development & implementation
- Driving Execution
- Cultivating Networks
- Financial Modelling
- Knowledge of the Global Business Environment
- Business Presentation Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Data / Information Management
- Product Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Marketplace Research & Knowledge
- Research Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge of extant regulations & provisions
- Benchmarking & survey administration
- Business consulting
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Risk Management
- IT appreciation & application
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
22 total views, 1 today