Full-Time Health Service Assistant At Carnex Incorporated
Carnex Incorporated is a world class business organization whose competency is Manufacturing, Administration, Human Resourcing and I.T with its team of professionals, offering flexible hiring solutions to fit their workforce needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Service Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- A successful Health Service Assistant works under the supervision of nurses, midwives and other health professionals, the health services assistance role is vital to patients comfort, making a significant difference to patients health and well being too.
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight.
Their major Job Duties includes:
- Must have a caring and tactful nature, be a good communicator and have a respectful approach to patients.
- Disseminating information about how to live healthy lives.
- Educating people about prevention, cures and other such tips.
- Providing patients with preventive medication.
- Preventing diseases from spreading.
- Essential to have the ability to keep sensitive information confidential, to be organised and to know how to work well as part of a team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Patient Services Assistants are not Required to have a specific Educational Background but will greatly benefit from knowing basic Medical Terminology, having Administrative Skills and Good Interpersonal Communication but a great benefit for a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Administration, Finance or Business.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency, interpersonal communication, client relationships.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should share their Profile to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
19 total views, 1 today