Full-Time Hilton Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electromechanical Engineer
Location: Transcorp Hilton, Abuja
Job Number: HOT07WS5
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Team Member
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- An Electromechanical Engineer is responsible for maintaining the guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas and to ensure good repair, attractive and well-maintained hotel. These assignments relate to a variety of trades that include but are not limited to electrical and mechanical
What will I be doing?
- As an Electromechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing, building, installing, and servicing machinery, components, and tools to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- An Electromechanical Engineer will also be required to develop and test machinery and ensure that inspections meet company standards.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Designs and develop equipment that uses both electrical and mechanical technology
- Operates, tests, maintains and calibrate electro mechanical equipment
- Installs, maintains and repair automated machinery and computer controlled mechanical systems
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Maintain inventory of supplies needed to perform job function.
- Prepare written documentation of electromechanical test results.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades, including basic electrical, UPS generators and mechanical.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Inspect guestrooms, public space and back of house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, kitchen equipment, ups generators and vehicles or other miscellaneous repairs.
- Report major deficiencies and items, which cannot be readily repaired, to the direct supervisor.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the business the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, such as making props.
What are we looking for?
An Electromechanical Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Basic experience in maintenance trades including plumbing, electrician, mechanical and carpentry.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Previous experience in a similar role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own.
- Housing, Children’s Schooling, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
4 total views, 1 today