Part-Time Hilton Recent Employment Opportunity – Apply Now
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Location: Transcorp Hilton – Maitama, Abuja.
Job Number: HOT07KCT
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Supervisor/Team Leader
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- To support the Head of Department in the operations in driving business profitability, cost management and ensure exceptional guest experience by efficiently managing assigned outlet.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including product knowledge, supervisory skills, service techniques, and guest interaction
- To attend any meetings, training sessions or courses that may be beneficial to you and your department on request from your Supervisor / Manager
- Ensure departmental service standards are strictly adhered to at all times
- Ensure proper handling of all operating equipment to minimize breakage or loss.
- To be friendly and polite in front of guests at all times.
- Assign and supervise duties to all direct reports.
- To assist in other Food & Beverage areas if and when required.
- Handle guest complaints / comments efficiently and promptly.
- Ensure outlet cleaning schedules are adhered to and identify additional requirements.
- To assist in the service of food & beverage when required.
- Study and learn menu terminology.
- Report for duty on time with clean attire.
- Follow the policies and procedures introduced by the Food & Beverage department
- Train, coach and mentor team members actively to ensure continuous skill improvement.
- Perform periodic scheduled performance reviews with all team members
- Take disciplinary action when required in line with team member conditions of service.
- Balances working hours in accordance with needs of the outlet operations
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by your Manager or HOD.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years as Assistant Outlet Manager.
- Experience of managing large teams.
- Experience and knowledge with large functions.
- Ability to make Sales Analysis, Staff optimization, Training coordination, Performance Management and Time management.
- Focus on details and costumer care
- Good communication and Leadership skills.
- Record of Good Conduct.
- Ability to use basic computer applications i.e. Microsoft Office Word and excel, Power point,
- Excellent grooming and Hotel/brand product knowledge.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
55 total views, 1 today