Full-Time Home Economics Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size.
Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work, and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; we meet with every client, seeking to understand their needs and culture in a bid to engage the perfect candidate fit for them. This collaborative culture of problem-solving enables us to add great value to our client’s businesses
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Home Economics Educator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The subject teacher will work with all members of staff in the implementation of the College Strategic Plan and the provision of exemplary learning experiences for the students.
- The role of the subject teacher requires a broad knowledge of the subject area/s, the ability to facilitate the student’s learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for the pastoral care of the students.
- The Subject Teacher should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
The Subject Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students’ work
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum Writing students’ reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal
The Subject Teacher is responsible to:
- The Head of Department
- The Assistant Principal Learning and Teaching
- The Principal.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
22 total views, 1 today