Full-Time Hotel Accountant Recruitment at Philban Consulting
Philban Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Accountant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Controlling the payroll.
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a hospitality environment.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “HOTEL ACCOUNTANT II” as the subject of the mail.
3 total views, 1 today