Full-Time Hotel General Manager
We are a luxury hotel located in the heart of Nsukka, Enugu State and we are seeking the services of an experienced Hotel Manager who will oversee all operations and day-to-day activities of the Hotel managing everything from accounting, sales, business development, and customer service.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The job incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee personnel including receptionists, F&B staff, and administrative employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register guests once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today