Full-Time Hotel Manager
A reputable hospitality organization is recruiting a general manager who will be responsible for strategy, structure, budget, people, financial incomes and score card metrics for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business units
- Communicate strategy and results to the units employees
- Engage with cooperate officers in broader organizational strategic planning
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit offerings to customers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- B.sc in Business Admin
*1-3yrs experience in Hotel Management
- Strategic planning skills
- Financial Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
165 total views, 1 today