Full-Time Hotel Marketing Manager
3548 – Hotel Marketing Manager Due Date : 30/11/2020
Experience : Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers
- Coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there
- Successfully promoting and managing the brand
- Working with advertising agencies
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Monitoring competition
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and accommodation or business packages and other sales and marketing duties
Requirement and Skills:
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration, Hotel Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media such as blogs etc.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their CVs to stating the position applied for in the mail subject line.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
103 total views, 1 today