Full-Time Hotel Operations Manager At Yimei Group
Yimei Group, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
- We are looking to recruit a Hotel Operations Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the hotel operations.
- Developing and maintaining an exceptional marketing strategy that will improve services and generate revenue in the hotel.
- Manage all affairs of the hotel and work with all the hotel staff to achieve the hotel’s monthly and yearly target.
- Develop a hotel operation plan and strategy, including establishing policies and departmental SOP and ensure its efficiency.
- Manage all staff and ensure they execute their duties and responsibilities effectively.
- Make the budget for the hotel and achieve hotel target.
- Improve hotel business by increasing the hotel revenue and profit.
- Ensure the realization of Yimei Group’s business objectives and maintain organization’s business relationship.
- Implement various resolutions of the company and preside over the overall work of the hotel.
- Ensure the safety of the hotel and be responsible for the coordination of social and public relations of the hotel.
- Report to the company regularly, plan and implement the hotel business plan and cost control.
- Effectively improve the service quality, ensure the high satisfaction of every customer, and maintain the company’s brand reputation.
- Ensure the implementation of the hotel’s standardized, process-based and institutionalized management.
- Ensure the realization of business objectives, timely and fully fulfill the profit targets issued by the company, and ensure the maintenance and appreciation of existing assets.
- Determine the overall operation direction and management objectives of the hotel.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a hotel operations manager or General manager.
- Deep understanding of all the departments of the hotel.
- Have a good knowledge of the hospitality industry with strong ability to work independently;
- Work experience in an international or brand chain hotel.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong multitasking ability;
- Result driven, resilient and self-motivated;
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word , Excel, PPT et.c.”
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
79 total views, 1 today