Full-Time Hr / Admin Assistant At Arewacotton & Allied Product Limited (acapl)
ArewaCotton & Allied Products Limited (ACAPL), now simply rebranded ArewaCotton, was incorporated on the 26th day of May, 1988 as a company limited by shares and began fully operating in the year 1990.
Arewa Cotton is dedicated to the growth of Commercial Cotton Farming in Nigeria primarily through mechanisation and the adoption of best agricultural practices that will give rise to professional Farmers, Ginners and Traders in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR / Admin Assistant
The HR Assistant shall take up the following roles:
- Support all internal and external HR request.
- Maintain digital and hardcopy records of employees.
- Assist the HR officer in daily headcount/snap checks.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas.
- Assist the HR manager in coordinating trainings and seminars.
- Perform on-boarding exercise and update records of new employees.
- Registration of documents.
- Produce and submit report on general HR activities.
- Assist in ensuring staff operational and disciplinary procedure policy compliance.
- Perform any other task assigned by the HR officer.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or related field with 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Must be within 23-30 years of Age
- Exposure to Nigerian Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skill.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate and capability in email, MS office, power point, Excel, Outlook and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
72 total views, 1 today