Full-Time HR/ADMIN OFFICER
The HR/Admin Officer will assist in driving the company’s culture in creating a great place to work for employees and foster an environment where behavior is aligned to our values.
In addition, he/she will assist in the managing employee’s welfare and developing initiatives for optimal employee engagement.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis,.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Manage and oversee payroll management and administration
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Oversee staff performance management
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Ensure all supervisees are efficiently managed, properly branded and in line with the code of ethics of the company
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the departments and staff members
- Work with accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending and process payroll and other expenses
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Ensure birthdays of Staff are conducted in line with company standard
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience
- B.Sc in a relevant field, professional certification (CIPM, PHRi, etc) is an added advantage
- Prior experience in the financial services experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Norrenberger Financial Group
1 total views, 1 today