Full-Time HR & ADMIN OFFICER
General HR Operations, recruitment, on-boarding, Office Administration and performance management
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- Assist the HR Manager to plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Assist in maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Assist in drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Monitoring and managing staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- General office management such as ordering stationary.
- I.T. savvy
- Attention to details
- Result-driven and Integrity
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Leadership dexterity
- Strong sense of maturity and confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labour laws
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management.
- Working experience from a facilities management/cleaning service industry, insurance industry and its equivalent is highly desired.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
115 total views, 1 today