Part-Time Hr Generalist At Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Client industry: Petrochemical sector
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement processes and procedures in support of a seamless employee relations strategy.
- Champion the development and promotion of a corporate culture that emphasizes and reward hard work, trust, commitment, integrity, teamwork, respect, creativity and customer value satisfying behavior.
- Manage the communication system and process to ensure adequate awareness and buy-in among employees on appropriate company-related issues.
- Provide advice and consultative services on industrial and labor concerns, for both unionized and non-unionized employee groups to promote good industrial relations across all the regions.
- Provide advice to line managers and supervisors on matters pertaining to grievance procedures. Counsel all levels of employees regarding conflicts/problems that arise in the workplace.
- Provide adequate liaison with third parties on outsourced services such as security and medical, to ensure service and cost-effectiveness.
- Facilitate appropriate negotiation and consultation with external stakeholders in Labour such as the Ministry of Labour, Nigeria Employee Consultative Forum and Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Monitor and ensure organization’s compliance with government regulations in labour matters.
- Generate monthly disciplinary reports and communicate learning points to the organization document for process improvements.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Case law, legislation Regulations and update Company policies, procedures accordingly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15-18 years working experience in a unionized environment
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM or CIPD)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Experience in conflict resolution management and collective Bargaining.
- Teamwork with ability of multi-tasking.
- Open-minded, Organizing, problem-solving.
- Computer literacy
- NGN6,500,000 – 7,000,000 Yearly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
46 total views, 1 today