Internship HR Intern Recruitment at Trontier Limited
Trontier Limited – We are an innovative frontier technology company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet the data-driven and automation needs of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Temporary
About the Role
- We have an amazing opportunity for an entry-level HR graduate to join an innovative frontier technology startup company on an internship contract.
- You will work closely with the recruitment and onboarding team to help facilitate the smooth running of the onboarding process for new joiners
. * This will be an admin-focused role, but offer some great exposure into HR and recruitment with an innovative technology company, supporting all the planning, training and onboarding, including the delivery of the recruitment events.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has the passion to help recruit the right employees with the right skill set to help meet organizational goals.
- Diary coordination.
- Updating and adding new starter and leavers details.
- Processing and onboarding of workforce and coordinating meetings.
- Assist with coordinating the workers review process at the end of the contract.
- Event coordination and registration.
- Launching background checks for new joiners ensuring all admin processes are followed.
- Responding to general recruitment/application queries from the recruitment email.
- File signed contracts and support with building induction packs.
- Other admin-related tasks as and when required by the team.
- Have a Tertiary Level Education or close to completing one.
- A desire to work in an HR environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident and eloquent communication style.
What’s In It For You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
47 total views, 1 today