Full-Time HR Manager Job at Elduke Ventures
Elduke Consulting – Our client, a Christian Faith-based Organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To guide the human resources functions of the church, including benefits administration, compensation, recruiting, payroll, training and development, on boarding, performance management, and personnel records. This position is responsible for managing every aspect of employee needs and also oversees compliance with federal, state, and in-house regular requirements and procedures.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide and direct human resources management and organizational development strategies that align with and support the mission, vision, and ministry goals of the Church
. * Develop and implement employee relations policies that increase job satisfaction and provide clarity in job expectations.
- Process payroll including deductions and benefits, timesheets, sick and vacation time, fringe benefits, overtime, and personnel and pay changes.
- Administer health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, medical savings plan, pension plan, and compensation during appropriate enrolment periods and submit payment for monthly insurance bills.
- Establish staff compensation guidelines that include job descriptions, grade levels, and salary ranges.
- Create resources for managing staff and acquiring new talent to continually develop and motivate current staff and effectively on-board new staff members.
- Develop and implement processes that proactively respond to questions/complaints from staff members in a sensitive, timely way.
- Complete the new hire process, including paperwork, drug screens, background checks, orientation, and partnering with the hiring manager for on boarding the new staff member.
- Assist with the performance review process by scheduling and reviewing reviews.
- Recommend new approaches, systems, policies, and procedures to ensure continuous improvements in the effectiveness of the church’s human resources functions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources with a structured environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource and Administration or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field (M.Sc./ MBA) – added advantage
- Must possess a Professional Qualification in CIPM
- Must be a computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Overall operational efficiency.
- Absence rate
- Absence cost:
- Benefits satisfaction:
- Employee productivity rate:
- Employee satisfaction index:
- Employee engagement index:
- Employee innovation index.
- Internal promotion rate:
- Quality of hire.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A growing relationship with Jesus and a heart for the local church.
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Ability to create a people strategy to attract, develop and retain a skilled workforce that will constantly achieve and sustain exceptional levels of performance
- Human Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of corporate governance policies and practices.
- Excellent communications, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff as well as work as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of admin procedures and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
27 total views, 1 today