Part-Time HR Office Assistant Job at The Place – Smackers Limited
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: HR Office Assistant
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Performs various routine clerical duties, utilizing standard office equipment, including receiving office calls; keyboarding information into databases; making photocopies; performing data entry; typing; and word processing.
- Processes, receives, sorts, and distributes a variety of correspondence, deliveries, and mail.
- Files documents alphabetically, numerically, or by other prescribed methods.
- Conducts employment verification processes and background checks.
- Monitors and restocks office supplies, janitorial essentials and other materials.
- Sorting CV’s, scheduling candidates for weekly interview and updating successful candidates on the recruitment database.
- Disbursement of Uniform across outlets for staff resumption.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year experience in an office and/or customer service-oriented environment.
- Customer service principles.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and equipment.
- Basic filing and record keeping principles.
Demonstrated Skill in:
- Providing customer service
- Using modern office equipment
- Working with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff
- Utilizing computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting
- Communicating effectively through oral and written mediums.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
View & Apply
12 total views, 2 today