Full-Time HR Office Assistant
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Performs various routine clerical duties, utilizing standard office equipment, to include: receiving office calls; keyboarding information into databases; making photocopies; performing data entry; typing; and word processing.
- Processes, receives, sorts, and distributes a variety of correspondence, deliveries, and mail.
- Files documents alphabetically, numerically, or by other prescribed methods.
- Conducts employment verification processes and background checks.
- Monitors and restocks office supplies, janitorial essentials and other materials.
- Sorting CV’s, scheduling candidates for weekly interview and updating successful candidates on the recruitment database.
- Disbursement of Uniform across outlets for staff resumption.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year experience in an office and/or customer service-oriented environment.
- Customer service principles.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and equipment.
- Basic filing and record keeping principles.
Demonstrated Skill in:
- Providing customer service
- Using modern office equipment
- Working with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff
- Utilizing computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting
- Communicating effectively through oral and written mediums.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
31 total views, 1 today