Full-Time Human Resource / Administration Officer Job at Browncon Group
Browncon Group is a conglomerate of companies seeking to build businesses that create a profitable economy across Africa. Looking at the economic landscape there is a need for more profitable and productive businesses that can help scale the economy to greater heights thereby gaining more turnover. Browncon group is positioned to bring productivity and excellence to the economy. We have built portfolio companies in alternative investments, real estate, lifestyle, and consulting with an asset under management of over 2 Million dollars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource / Administration Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Forming and maintaining employee records, updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e
. employment contracts and recruitment guides. * Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- Communicating with external partners and being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information based on holiday and sick days taken.
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Making a hiring decision, writing and posting job ad while also reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates, administering skills tests & interviewing applicants and making employment offers.
- Discussing benefits and compensation for employee, volunteers and consultants.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Updating internal databases with new hire information
- Creating and distributing guidelines and FAQ documents about company policie.
- manage all HR/Admin related activities in Browncon Group & its subsidaries & sister companies.
- Ability to enhance the growth of the organization towards sustainability.
- Drive and ensure Teamwork and core values are lived by.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field. Master will be an advantage.
- Matured mentally, with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative assistant, Executive PA, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Staff Retention, Policy management.
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Position and Location as the subject of the email.
2 total views, 1 today