Full-Time Human Resource and Administrative Manager
The Human Resource and Administrative Manager will coordinate human resources administrative functions and provide support in delivering strategic Human Resources initiatives. All administrative processes are expected to be managed, reviewed, and implemented by the HR/Admin Manager, whilst managing a team of Administrative officers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The HR /Administrative Manager will be responsible for;
- Organizing and maintaining the confidentiality of personnel records
- Conducting recruitment plans- screening, interviewing and onboarding of new hires – Organizing employee training programs
- Managing and implementing performance management systems; collating, reviewing, and documenting departmental reports, tracking employee performance frequently, and assisting Managing Director with quarterly employee reviews
- Ensuring procurement, distribution, and management of office supplies
- Maintaining company and departmental databases
- Managing the effective workflow of the administrative department
- Educating employees and implementing internal communications, standard operating processes, and handbook
- Managing payroll, employee benefits, and queries and liaising with the finance department to ensure seamless payout of remunerations
Skills / Competencies:
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Proficiency in MS tools
- Strong attention to detail and result-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge in cassava farming are an added advantage.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related social sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing an administrative team or Managing Human resources.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Working Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
The HR Manager will have a shuttle between Lagos and Enugu as the factory is based in Enugu.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
56 total views, 1 today