Full-Time Human Resource Manager Job at Veb Finance
Veb Finance – We offer premium financial services for sustainable poverty eradication and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary & Purpose
- The Human Resource (HR) manager is assigned to lead the organisation on all Human Resource matters and to ensure that the company’s vision, mission, culture, values and policies are embodied by all employees.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Design and implement a recruitment process that is fit for purpose.
- Provide support to departments on recruitment planning.
- Provide support to departments to design job specifications
. * Advertise job vacancies.
- Conduct a first stage screening interview to shortlist candidates.
- Negotiate remuneration with potential hires.
- Provide offer letter to hires.
- Assist with creating an HR foundation for the organisation.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Supervises the Human Resource and Admin officers
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Handle and recommend an internal learning and development process for the organisation while keeping overhead cost at the barest minimum.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Bridge the gap between the management of the organisation and employees by addressing employees demands, grievances and other issues that may possibly arise.
- Support departments to design KPIs in accordance with performance targets and job descriptions.
- Support departments to design processes to track performance.
- Suggest ways to reward good performers.
- Support managers to improve performance of poor performers through PIP.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Provide weekly performance report to the CEO.
- Support the CEO to design and implement company policies.
- Observe Staff members to ensure that they are following company policies.
- Caution staff members that are not following the company policies.
- CIPM / CIA / IPMA / SHRM / aPHRi
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Experienced with various compensations and other non – monetary benefits
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Positive, collaborative and constructive attitude to people and work
- Open to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- 27 – 35 years old.
N200,000 – N500,000 monthly.
57 total views, 1 today