Full-Time Human Resource Officer
Macadams publishers limited is an academic publishing company with headquarters in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1998 as a limited liability company. We are reputed for writing, publishing, and marketing educational books for young people in different educational levels viz: Creche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in total compliance with contemporary educational curriculum and government-approved syllabuses. We cut across Nigeria, West Africa and are gradually capturing the African Continent. Our vision is to deliver quality academic books for the absolute transformation of young minds to fit into contemporary times, character, and learning. Your job will be to will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Coordinate and control recruitment, selection, and placement processes.
- Recommend and implement educational and training programs.
- Implement policies regarding wage and salary administration, incentive, and bonus plans.
- Direct activities concerning employee welfare, recreation, safety, and health.
- Assess training needs, skill requirements and prepare manpower and curriculum plans.
- Develop a system of promotion, transfer, and other similar staff development programs.
- Develop and install an integrated organization and Human Resource Management system with the various sub-systems.
- Provide first aid treatment to emergency cases that may require medical attention outside the company.
- Manpower planning
- Performance standards
- Help in the appraisal of staff
- Help in the determination of training needs
- Job evaluation/salary administration
- Career and succession planning
Salary: NGN 75,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
52 total views, 1 today